Thursday, May 29, 2008

i know i'm so blessed

all my life i think i've been pretty blessed.

>> from kindergarten to primary school.

>>> secondary school to college and then uni.

>>>> and finally out of uni, looking for a job.

even before i finish uni, i've already secured a job with the 2nd largest bank in malaysia. but after a month, i left that job realizing what i've been doing in uni is not what i want to do with the rest of my life- numbers.

ironically, i got a 1st class in accounting, something that i only dare to dream of in sleep,
& university prizewinner for 'leadership skills' award,
& in the running to become the valedictorian.

& to top that off, i also won the presentation star search competition in college 2 weeks back. read JEN'S for full story.



am i not the luckiest girl on earth?

life is funny that way :-/

* now gimme my (dream)job!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you Yiling! I am so the jealous... But I share your joy too cause I am way happy for you!

Vkie said...

seh weh. 1st class woman!!
CONGRATULATION sau mang kai !!
wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Yiling! Yeah, you sure are making me envious! Haha. I'm sure you'll find your dream job soon! My parents always told me if I'm not happy doing what I'm doing, it's ok to change field/course/whatever. I'm glad you did! :D

Jen said...

yiling you're my inspiration!! T___T i take ur picture and blow it up big big to stick on my wall ok later final exam that time when i study i see ur face before i start. hahahha wtf.

i bangga by association. hehe.

The Sadist said...

Lucky? Nah...probably 30% luck, and the rest of it...pure hard work. That is some achievement you got there. Great job, kiddo! I tumpang bangga a bit can ah? :P Congratulations!! = )

YilingL said...

calvin: thankies! faster belanja me makan.

vickie: thanks woman! u can do it too!

michelle lee: thanks michelle! if i can do it, im sure u can do it better! u've always been the smartypants!

jen: do u need my autograph for that extra kick? hehehe.

kahyee: thanks! i also tumpang gembira in ur achievements! a doc-to-be is no easy feat leh...

 
template by suckmylolly.com