Monday, December 15, 2008
A handful of french beans, a chunk of chicken meat and some small prawns. These are just what you need for a wholesome dish that has all the protein and vitamins! Take it with rice and you'll have the carb as well.
Some soy sauce
Salt to taste
Dark soy sauce (kicap pekat, hak yau)
1. Marinate chicken and prawns with a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil.
2. Heat the wok with some oil and sauteed garlic till fragrant.
3. Put in sliced chicken and let it cook.
4. Add prawns. Put in french beans and let it cook for awhile.
5. Combine all ingredients for sauce. Mix well and pour into the pan. Let it simmer for awhile before dishing up.