Saturday, January 31, 2009

Because BLINGS rhymes with...

LINGS :)


http://lingsnblings.blogspot.com

This is a pimp for our online boutique :)


We are reviewed at Shopping Critique!

Everything is handmade by Eiling and I. So if you're interested to buy a gift for someone or to bling up your life, do head on to our site at http://lingsnblings.blogspot.com. If we know you personally (ie. online/offline friends) we'll even throw in a 10% discount for you! At the moment, we have a range of pendants and earrings in our collection. I am also making cufflinks and wine markers as well.

/ends pimp

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Online boutique? Sounds like a great idea. I'm going to chase my dreams to and get my work (have two novels) published. =D

YilingL said...

Huai Bin,
Sixthseal.com The Novel? Hahaha... Go for it! Just gimme an autographed copy aight!

Anonymous said...

No la...not about the blog one. First one (quite complete dy) is called Black Kingdom about Asian youth gangs in NZ and second one is about rehab (about 5% complete gua). Also got one follow up to Black Kingdom (but in Malaysia). Bit of an autobiography, but Malaysian publishers don't give a lot of royalties for the first novel and my first one is the best so I don't want to settle for just a little without royalties. Plus they want to edit some chapters out somemore.

Definitely, will give you an autographed copy if and when it gets published. I will test you one ok to see if you actually read it. Haha!

Congrats on the online boutique!

eiling lim said...

Yay, it's up! Thanks to Yiling!!!

Anonymous said...

Do a range for guys and I'll be your first customer. :)

I want a choker.

YilingL said...

Huai Bin,
I do make cufflinks :) Will show you my collection sometime soon ;)

Eiling,
Yes yes of cos :D

Anonymous said...

Choker. Cufflinks tend to get infected on me and I have to take them out and stuff. ;)

YilingL said...

HB,
Cufflinks for your SHIRT not your skin!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com